Saturday, March 28, 2015

Darkness Part I: The Nightmare

Now I lay me down to sleep,
And so begins the count of sheep.
For tis I who dreads the night,
Its evil smirk and wicked bite.

Reluctantly, I watch in horror,
The demon hidden in the corner.
Can you feel it?
The crime they’re about to commit?

Death is what they desire,
And soon their plan will transpire.
Nothing can stop them,
Our soul they will condemn.

Sweat drips,
And hits your lips.
You feel the trickle,
And your fear grows little by little.

They’re breath grazes your neck,
Reminding you that every night is a trek.
And you close your eyes,
Even though you know that it is unwise.

Fear of the unknown?
The truth has been shown.
Allow me tell you the truth,
There is no "fear of the dark" for the youth.

What we see is real,
And some have confirmation.
So it doesn’t matter how you feel,
Cause we are all promised to damnation.

No one can save us,
There is nothing to discuss.
So if I shall die before I sleep,
I pray my family to mourn and weep.



No comments:

Post a Comment